Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New Schoolyear and other stuff....


Bickus Art Students Letter 2014

To all students currently enrolled in one of my classes.  I’m extremely excited to get to work with all of you this school year in in creating unique, adventurous, and engaging works of art.  I look forward to being able to get to know each of you and help connect your interests to the work that we will be making in class and beyond.  This year is starting like no other has for me; with the birth of my first child, Theo.  As a result, I will be missing some brief time at the beginning of the year.  Rest assured, you are in good hands with some outstanding artists and educators who will be working with you in my place.  I look forward to seeing you all soon, and have a great start to the year!

Mr. Bickus

No comments:

Post a Comment